- Rallye DAKAR Training (ERTF)
- Rallye OPEN TRIPY (Tripy)
Pilot and co-pilot security
- Certified helmet mandatory.
- Hans or Hybrid advisable
- Suit mandatory fireproof.
- Belt / harness 4 or 6 points firmly attached to the chassis.
- Bucket seat firmly attached to the chassis (see regulations of the federations)
- Safety bar approved by the manufacturer (6 anchor points minimum)
- 1 GPS Unik 2 & Sentinel or TRIPY according to category (see rental chapter registration)
- 1 mandatory STELLA tag (see order form in the competitor space)
- Approved and valid fire extinguishers
- Sanding plates (recommended)
- 2 spare wheels
- Towing strap
- 1 first aid kit (see HoM regulation 2018)
- 1 security kit (See HoM 2018 regulations)
- 1 repair kit (tools and tarpaulin)
- 1 GSM phone operating in the vehicle and or satellite phone (rented on site)
- To be in possession of an individual insurance (repatriation, accident … ..).
- Autonomy minimum 130 km.
All standard SSVs are allowed without special preparation requirements.
The Raid is framed by 2 4x4 vehicles of the organization bearing, assistance, water, safety and fuel stiffness SSV / Moto / quad.