- “Moto 450” for displacement less than or equal to 450cc.
- “Moto +” for displacement greater than 450cc
- “Quad 2” for 2-wheel drive
- “Quad 4” for 4-wheel drive
- Rallye DAKAR Training (ERTF).
- Rallye OPEN TRIPY
The pilot must present equipment that meets the safety standards of the rally-raid, namely:
- Helmet approved “Motorcycle” with sticker showing Name of the pilot
- Protection’s mask,
- Cervical Collar (Recommended),
- Back and chest protection,
- Motorcycle boots,
- Jacket and motorcycle pants,
- Tank of 3 liters of water minimum (camel bag)
- Unwinder road book (except electronic tripy road book category)
- 1 GPS UNIK 2 & Sentinel or Tripy depending on the category (see rental chapter registration)
- 1 Stella tag (see rental chapter registration)
- 1 security kit (survival blanket, flashlight) and satellite phone (recommended, rental 80 euros).
- 1 first aid kit (dressing, disinfectant, physiological saline, antihistamine, …) (see regulation 2018)
- 1 GSM phone operating in the vehicle and or satellite phone (rented on site)
- Motorbike / Quad Minimum fuel economy: 130 km
- Individual insurance required (repatriation, accident etc … see regulation 2018)
All standard enduro and quad bikes are allowed without special preparation requirements.
The Raid is framed by 2 4x4 vehicles of the organization bearing, assistance, water, safety and fuel stiffness Moto / quad.